Another Fresh New Year


posted by munnie

No comments

So, it comes. Each year at this time, the calender pages fall away and the new cycle continues without fail. And people asked, how has 2011 been treating you? No matter how good or bad it was, it's the end and the new year is all about out with the old and in with the new.

Well, I've no idea what and where should I start with if you ever notice my last seen on blog was august 2011. I've too many thoughts and I hate myself for not blogging frequently now. Something that dig out my soul of blogging which is my current deal with thesis writing. I'm sure I'll be hating articles and writing after this so I just wanna blog something before it's too late.

Anyway, I shall not talk about what happen in the past although I enjoyed a whole lot of time especially during the end of 2011. All I wanted to say is thank you to my friends and family, life's without them are like an empty set. I will not make any silly resolution this year as I'll not keep it. So, just trying to be a better person day by day and yeah.


Alright, noise makers raise your bottles and cheers for the year of 2012!! Happy New Year everyone.(I know i'm lil too late)