'Break' it down


posted by munnie

No comments

I'm on holiday!

Doesn't seems to be an amazing revelation, you may think. Now I just hope that I'll make it through another semester given that I pass all the subjects with flying colors. I doubt with the flying colors anyway.

Alright, I'm supposed to finish up my questionnaires for my project and I guess I shall keep on moving. During the holidays of cause I spent hours on twitter, facebook and blogging and that makes up the days. And I've been watching the XOXO Gossip Girls lately, the english series that I can't believe I would spend a minute on it. But I did, all thanks to the non stop conversation about it among the friends. Afterall, it wasn't that bad as I thought, though there were sex part even in first episode. I don't mean I like that part, storyline wasn't that bored like Heros. Man, that kills me!

Oh yeah, I used to be on 'Holiday' at home. Every time I'm so eager to pack a bag and leave the house to go somewhere different! And cause I'm always go without a plan, even there's plan it will be end up without an action. Hence, it always been a futile attempt!

Well, I'm trying to plan a trip and hopefully it won't be an empty desired anymore.

Ciaoz. Night all.