Monday Blue


posted by munnie

No comments

Finally the fearful Sunday is here because another blue Monday will be along soon. It used to be an oversleep typical Monday and needless to said about the Monday-morning mood, which can be hard to go back to work on monday morning. How I wish there's a good news for my sake that class is canceled so I can continue my beautiful sleep. Come On' wake up! There's no more school life for me, I know I need to grow up but somehow I can't accept the fact that I'm a working adult now even though it's been almost a year I've been started working.

Now, thinking of a turning point. It could be starting off my day with a cup of coffee and a plate of delicious American breakfast. Brightens up my Monday morning with a beam of wide smile on face. After all, it could be a turning point of monday blues I supposed.

http://jinjerup.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/jinjerup-mondayblues.jpg