Jap barbeque


posted by munnie on

1 comment

I thought I'd post a quick update on what I had for dinner last weekend. But I've delayed due to the busy weekdays spent in work and rushing back and forth between workplace and school.

Anyway, the very mention of the word 'barbeque' is already conjure up images of mouth watering food in mind. Isn't it? So, it was a highly recommended place from my colleague and yeah I've finally made my way to this place so called Gerai Makan Japanese BBQ at Taman Desa.

I swear you can't even imagine how was the place looks like unless you've google it before you clash the place with your big tummy.

See.. It just bring you back to the olden days like what you've seen in hong kong drama.






And what else it was just about meat and barbeque...


Let's grill it baby..


This was the mutton hot pot and its soup taste goaty good. Carnivores would think alike. Noom!


Next was the Ramen taste pretty good as well, probably ingested too much of MSG.

I did not take much pictures as I was too busy flipping the meat on the stove. And most of the time i was just enjoying my meal. I wonder how's food blogger can resist when all these delicious food temptation was right infront of their eyes and they were like hey don't touch, i need a great shot first.


Alright, I'll end the post with fire burning shot! And Wishing all of you happy mooncake festival.


 Oh yeah, it is open-air. Be ready to sweat!
Gerai Makan Japanese BBQ
Center Court, Plaza FAber,
Jalan Desa Jaya,
Taman Desa off Jalan Klang Lama,
58100 Kuala Lumpur.


1 comment